BAY HARBOR GOLF CLUB
Overlooking the sweeping shoreline bluffs of The Links golf course and Little Traverse Bay, you have several options for a ceremony location on the beautiful grounds of Bay Harbor Golf Club.
LAKE LAWN of INN AT BAY HARBOR
The breathtaking panoramic view of Little Traverse Bay accented by the sparkle of clear waters and our million dollar sunsets offers a striking backdrop as you become a married couple.
Located in the lower level of Inn at Bay Harbor, our 3,000 square foot ballroom is in reserve for inclement weather and winter ceremonies.
BAY HARBOR GOLF CLUB
Situated on elevated shorefront bluffs with uninterrupted views of Lake Michigan, Bay Harbor Golf Club is a reception setting like no other. From the traditional clubhouse with fresh updates to the indoor spaces and outdoor terrace to its storybook locale along The Quarry golf course, Bay Harbor Golf Club offers everything you need to create the ultimate wedding day. Allows seating for up to 150 guests.
THE SAGAMORE ROOM & TERRACE at INN AT BAY HARBOR
Seating wedding parties of up to 175 guests, The Sagamore Room and Terrace offers a bright, lively setting for an intimate indoor-outdoor reception. French doors line the walls, inviting your guests to step out onto our spacious terrace and take in the fresh air - and the unparalleled views of Lake Michigan.
With a grand 3,000 square foot ballroom, the Arlington provides plenty of luxurious space for large wedding parties, while preserving the sense of personality and intimacy that makes for an unforgettable wedding day. Allows seating for up to 150 guests.
Lodging at Inn at Bay Harbor
- Rates and 10% Resort Service Fee are subject to a 6% Michigan State Sales and Use Tax. Rates are also subject to a 5% Local Lodging Assessment.
- Rates are per room, per night. A two-night minimum applies to the weekend (Friday and Saturday).
- Weddings require a 20-room minimum per night. Subject to availability and number of guests attending.
- The happy couple receives a complimentary room on wedding night when room block is met.
- Should you wish to hold rooms, a formal agreement will be written, based on availability.
Check-In & Check-Out
Check-in and check-out for the Inn at Bay Harbor, Crooked Tree Cottages, and Lakeside Cottages takes place at Inn at Bay Harbor. A credit card is required for check-in. Use of debit cards is discouraged due to checking account holds. Express check-out is available. Late check-out must be approved by Guest Services.
Inn at Bay Harbor • Check-in: 4pm, Check-out: 11am
Lakeside Cottages • Check-in: 4pm, Check-out: 11am
Crooked Tree Cottages • Check-in: 4pm, Check-out: 11am
An initial deposit in the amount of $1,000 is due with the signed contract and 80% of the estimated check, excluding beverage service, is due 30 days prior to the event. Final balance, excluding beverage service, is due 5 days prior to the event. All deposits are non-refundable and coincide with cancellation fee if the event is to cancel. First nights lodging deposit will be required with individual reservations.
- Reception rental fee of $8,500 for the Bay Harbor Golf Club, late June-September; May-mid June & October, $5,000.
- Ceremony rental fee of $1,500.
- Reception rental fee of $8,500 for the Inn at Bay Harbor's Sagamore Room and Terrace, late June-September; May-mid June & October, $5,000.
- Rental fee and Ceremony fee both subject to 6% sales tax and 22% service charge.
- Bay Harbor Golf Club rental fee includes: tables, white chiavari chairs, white linens, glassware, flatware, chinaware, set-up and tear down.
- Lake Lawn rental fee includes white wood chairs, set up and tear down. In case of rain, back up space is the Arlington Ballroom.
- Inn at Bay Harbor rental fee includes: tables, signature chairs, dance floor, white linens, glassware, flatware, chinaware, set-up and tear down.
- Set up available after breakfast service Saturday morning (Inn at Bay Harbor).
- Entertainment must end at 11pm; vacate room by midnight.
- Inn at Bay Harbor: 125 capacity for inside the dining room with included signature chairs, maximum dining room capacity of 175 with white chiavari chairs (chiavari chair rental is an additional $1,000).
- An additional 40 seats are available on terrace for Inn at Bay Harbor if a tent is rented ($1,800 plus tax and fee for tent).
- Removal of restaurant tables (Inn at Bay Harbor) incurs a $1,000 fee plus 6% tax and 22% service charge.
- Food and Beverage minimum of $10,000
- Cake Service/Cutting Flat Fee is $1.50 per slice
- Welcome/Amenity Bag Delivery Fee - $3 per room
- Bar set up fee of $150 for each bar
- All decorations must be provided by the wedding party
- For Bay Harbor Golf Club, dance floor is rented separately via a third party. Assistance can be provided in finding a rental company as needed.
- All food and beverage is taxed at 6% Michigan sales tax and 22% service charge